Customer care is critical to the success of every organisation. It is important for the staff of the organisation to understand who the customers of the organisation (both internal and external) are; what the requirements of the customer are; deal with complaints; understand how to deliver effective customer care and develop customer loyalty.
- Reasons why customer care is important?
- What is customer care?
- Implications of poor customer care
- Who is the customer?
- Understanding Requirements and Needs
- Guidelines to Customer Care
- Key Behaviours
- Dealing with Complaints
- Client Relationships and Loyalty