Health and Safety - Legal Liability
Delegates will learn the principles of relevant and current Health and Safety legislation and the consequences of non-compliance.
- Understand the principles of the Health and Safety legislation.
- Understand civil and criminal liability.
- Understand the act and key regulations.
- Responsibility of the organisation to ensure compliance relative to the duties of employer, employees and contractors.
- Legislative accountability of the CEO is explained.
- Duties of designated appointees is understood with reference to responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Management controls required by legislation to achieve compliance are understood.
- Learn the required record keeping required by legislation.
- Training required to ensure that the employees understood the hazards and precautions required to ensure Health and Safety.