Health and Safety - SHEQ Representative
Delegates learn the objectives and statutory requirements pertaining to Health and Safety in the workplace. Delegates are able to explain the rights, powers, functions and duties of the workplace Health and Safety representative and how errant Health, Safety and environmental issues must be handled.
- Describe the frame work of workplace Health and Safety legislation pertaining to health and safety representatives.
- Explain the specified requirements to conduct safety, health and environmental representation archives.
- Rights and Powers of H & S Representative
- Functions of H & S Representatives
- Appointments & Functions of H & S Committee
- Consequences of Non Compliance
- Capability & Skill of H & S Representative
- SHE Quality Concept
- Inspection Procedures
- Hazard Reporting